Competencies covered during the course:
Ontario Clinical Exam Part 1
- Accepting the patient (assess personal knowledge and appropriateness for physiotherapy)
- Informed consent
- Clinical Exam
- Clinical impression and recommendations
- Developing a treatment plan
- Developing goals
- Patient collaboration
- Consultation, and referral to others
- Monitoring, reassessing, and modifying the plan, and/or promoting self-management
- Discharge planning or transitioning care
Ontario Clinical Exam Part 2
- Standards of the profession, Code of Ethics, and critical reasoning skills
- Supervision and assigning care to support personnel (PTAs, Rehabilitation Assistants)
- Expectations regarding fees, billing and account oversight
- Addressing discrepancies between employer expectations and professional standards
- Conflict resolution
- Confidentiality and privacy
- Infection control and prevention
- Professional boundaries
- Ethical issues
- Prioritizing care and time management
- Physical and emotional safety of the patient
- Communication strategies
8 live interacting sessions on Zoom, total of 35-40 hours.
Course mentors will be available throughout.
Method of payments:
You can pay online on this website.
Alternatively, you can also etransfer
For details, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name: Atmiya PCE Prep
Message: Your name, course month/year and your exam date (if known)
We also offer mock OSCE sessions at a special price for our students and regular price for non-atmiya students.
We assist our students to get into the job market by providing a fair opportunity of mentorship and job offers. We have a network of associates across the country and our students get a privilege of such opportunities. You can be a part of our non-profit group
If you have any query, feel free to contact any of our tutor directly
Milap (905 348 7150), Denish (416 669 7829) Snehal (416 826 1727) and Bhargav (647 403 3649).
That’s it from our side!
Looking forward to having you in our course and building the lifetime relationship with our PT group.