The Atmiya PCE prep will be offering twelve sessions focusing on Neuro-musculoskeletal, Neurological, Cardiopulmonary-vascular and Other system. Our main focus will be on teaching basic skills of assessment and treatment followed by practice time to allow candidates to perform these skills through scenarios. We will be giving detailed one on one feedback at the same time. We use combination of case studies, Q&A and group discussion format. We have found this approach keeps candidates engaged and alert.
Our sessions usually lasts in between 6 – 8 hours. We want to make sure that you get the maximum benefits of each and every session.
If you would like to have :
- A “step-by-step” guide towards your exam preparation,
- Learn strategies in giving yourself the BEST CHANCE to crack this exam in the first attempt
- Start from the scratch and start the LEARNING from the very simple BASIC needs of the PCE Clinical component.
- How to do perform stations CANADIAN STANDARDIZED way
- Tips and Tricks for preparation, so you are not only just working HARD , but a LOT SMARTER too
- Fulfill from ANYTHING to EVERYTHING for what is takes to pass the Clinical PCE
… then this course will be a game changer for you..and we tell with our experience.
Experience has shown “We don’t know, what we don’t know” is what holds back a lot of Internationally graduated PTs from succeeding during the exam.
We are committed and dedicated to help each of you to harness your inner potential and help you achieve your eventual goal of being a REGISTERED PT in Canada.