Ontario Clinical Exam (OCE)
The Atmiya Clinical Examination Prep Course will be offering various sessions focusing on Neuro-musculoskeletal, Neurological, Cardiopulmonary-vascular and Other system. Our main focus will be on teaching basic skills of assessment and treatment followed by practice time to allow candidates to perform these skills through scenarios. We will be giving detailed one on one feedback at the same time. We use combination of case studies, Q&A and group discussion format. We have found this approach keeps candidates engaged and alert.
- Discussion, learning and evaluating basic skills of assessment, treatment and patient education based on physiotherapy competencies.
- Scenario based practising questions and evaluation under standardized format.
- Detailed one on one feedback and how to overcome mistakes.
- Case studies handout and one on one consultation with mentors.
Our sessions usually lasts in between 6 – 8 hours. We want to make sure that you get the maximum benefits of each and every session.
Competencies covered during the course:
Ontario Clinical Exam Part 1
- Accepting the patient (assess personal knowledge and appropriateness for physiotherapy)
- Informed consent
- Clinical Exam
- Clinical impression and recommendations
- Developing a treatment plan
- Developing goals, patient collaboration
- Collaboration, consultation, and referral to others
- Monitoring, reassessing, and modifying the plan, and/or promoting self-management
- Discharge planning or transitioning care
Ontario Clinical Exam Part 2
- Standards of the profession, Code of Ethics, and critical reasoning skills
- Supervision and assigning care to support personnel (PTAs, Rehabilitation Assistants)
- Expectations regarding fees, billing and account oversight
- Addressing discrepancies between employer expectations and professional standards
- Conflict resolution
- Confidentiality and privacy
- Infection control and prevention
- Professional boundaries
- Ethical issues
- Prioritizing care and time management
- Physical and emotional safety of the patient
- Communication strategies
8 live interacting sessions on Zoom, total of 35-40 hours.
Course mentors will be available throughout.
We also offer mock OSCE sessions at a special price for our students and regular price for non-atmiya students.
Mentorship and Job Placement:
We assist our students to get into the job market by providing a fair opportunity of mentorship and job offers. We have a network of associates across the country and our students get a privilege of such opportunities. You can be a part of our non-profit group – Physiotherapy in Canada
If you would like to have :
- A “step-by-step” guide towards your exam preparation,
- Learn strategies in giving yourself the BEST CHANCE to crack this exam in the first attempt
- Start from the scratch and start the LEARNING from the very simple BASIC needs of the OCE Exam.
- How to do perform stations CANADIAN STANDARDIZED way
- Tips and Tricks for preparation, so you are not only just working HARD , but a LOT SMARTER too
- Fulfill from ANYTHING to EVERYTHING for what is takes to pass the OCE
… then this course will be a game changer for you..and we tell with our experience.
Experience has shown “We don’t know, what we don’t know” is what holds back a lot of Internationally graduated PTs from succeeding during the exam.
We are committed and dedicated to help each of you to harness your inner potential and help you achieve your eventual goal of being a REGISTERED PT in Canada.
Feel free to contact any of our tutor directly
Milap (905 348 7150), Denish (416 669 7829) Snehal (416 826 1727) and Bhargav (647 403 3649).
That’s it from our side! Looking forward to having you in our course and building the lifetime relationship with our PT group.